MetLife Orthodontist—Columbus, OH
Learn More About the Benefits of MetLife Dental Insurance
One of the most common providers of dental insurance in Ohio is MetLife, and at Shirck Orthodontics, we’re happy to work with several of their plans to help our patients get the care they need while staying on budget. Whether you have your own MetLife plan or get your coverage through your employer, read on below to find out how you can use it to save on braces or Invisalign in Columbus.
MetLife Coverage Availability & Fees for Orthodontics
To quickly answer the main question, yes, you can use MetLife dental insurance to cover orthodontic care. There are just a few key things policyholders should know:
- Orthodontic coverage is only available with some of the more expensive plans. So, the basic PPO plan will NOT include an orthodontic benefit.
- The amount of the orthodontic benefit can vary from plan to plan based on its specific terms.
- This amount is usually between $1,000-$3,000 per person on the plan.
- With the MetLife TakeAlong plan, up to 50% of an orthodontic treatment can be covered.
- Often, dental insurance can only be used to cover orthodontic treatment for patients that are 19 years old and younger.
- Any orthodontic coverage is a lifetime benefit, as in when the money has been used, it is gone for good and cannot be renewed.
- These benefits can typically be applied to both braces and clear aligner treatments like Invisalign.
Meet Sydney & Blayre
If you still have questions about using your MetLife dental insurance for orthodontics, don’t worry, because you’re far from alone. Our team members, Sydney and Blayre, are here to answer your questions! They are Treatment Coordinators, and they can help you better understand the specific details of your MetLife plan, let you know how much you should be covered, and go over additional payment options if necessary. With them, making treatment affordable is nice and simple!
To schedule a FREE in-person consultation or ask about MetLife dental insurance, be sure to get in touch with our team today.
Consultation Sign Me Up!