Orthodontist in Hebron Transforms Smiles with a Variety of Treatments
Are you tired of living with decreased confidence from crooked, misaligned teeth? If you are ready for a straight, beautiful smile, Dr. Jeffery Shirck from Shirck Orthodontics can help. As a trusted orthodontist in Hebron, Dr. Shirck offers a diversity of orthodontic treatments to properly align your teeth and bite. He helps children, teens, and adults get a confident, straight smile with the most advanced and preferred orthodontic treatments.
Orthodontist for a Healthy, Beautiful Smile
The alignment of your teeth plays a significant role in your self-esteem. When you have overcrowded, rotated, tipped, or gapped teeth, you probably do not smile very often. However, the complications of poorly aligned teeth cause other consequences as well. When your teeth are not straight, they are difficult to clean. This can impact your oral health as you become more prone to gum disease and tooth decay. Not to mention, if your bite is not correctly aligned, you may develop a painful condition of the temporomandibular joint. Thankfully, these issues can easily be resolved with orthodontic treatment.
When it comes to correcting the alignment of your teeth, you need a personalized approach. Dr. Shirck takes the time to get to know you and your preferences. After performing a comprehensive examination, he discusses your treatment options. Offering an array of orthodontic treatments, he will help you find an option that meets your needs and your personal preferences.
Benefit from the Best Orthodontic Treatments
At Shirck Orthodontics, we offer more than just traditional braces. We offer a wide selection of orthodontics to find the ideal option to correctly align your smile and your bite. With the most advanced treatments, you can smile confidently throughout the treatment process while you reach your goals of healthy, straight teeth. Some of the options you may benefit from include:
- Traditional Braces: Metal braces are the most widely used because they are affordable and effective for correcting even the most complex alignment and bite problems. Using metal wires and brackets, the teeth are pulled into their correct alignment.
- In-Ovation Braces: 3M Self Ligating braces allow you to benefit from a shorter treatment using one of the best advancements in orthodontics. Using a similar method to traditional braces, elastic rubber bands are replaced with a unique clip. This often creates a less noticeable treatment while also decreasing the amount of time the braces are needed.
- Clear Braces: This option is similar to metal braces; however, they are far less noticeable. The braces are made from ceramic, which will blend in with your enamel. The tooth-colored wires and brackets move your teeth into position while allowing you to smile confidently throughout your treatment.
- Invisalign: A series of clear, plastic aligners are worn over the teeth to move them into their correct positions. Since no wires or brackets are used, it is the most sophisticated treatment for adults who want a discreet treatment.
- Invisalign Teen: Teens who are concerned about the appearance of braces benefit from a less noticeable treatment with Invisalign. The FDA-approved treatment is convenient, comfortable, and effective while being virtually invisible.
- Incognito Braces: By attaching the wires and brackets to the backside of the teeth, no one will notice you are ever undergoing orthodontic treatment. The wires and brackets move your teeth into alignment while being hidden on the backside of the teeth. Using specialized placement of the brackets, there is minimal discomfort to the tongue.
- WildSmile Brackets: This treatment allows children to put a fun spin on their braces with customizable brackets. The brackets are available in many fun designs, like stars and soccer balls, to let your child’s individual personality shine during their treatment.
Get a Straight Smile with Shirck Orthodontics
At Shirck Orthodontics, we offer braces in Hebron for your entire family. We understand that everyone in your family has different needs and preferences. Dr. Shirck will meet those needs and the individual requirements of each patient with the most diverse treatment plans available.
If you are ready for a healthy, straight smile, contact Shirck Orthodontics today to schedule your consultation. Dr. Shirck will evaluate your teeth to find the best treatment to give you a new confident smile.