November 10, 2014
Dr. Shirck is proud to announce the opening of a new Shirck Orthodontics location in Westerville, OH. Dr. Shirck will begin welcoming patients to the new Westerville location in January of 2015. The Westerville office will be joining the Pataskala and New Albany offices offering the Shirck Orthodontics complete menu of orthodontics services to kids, teens and adults. The Westerville office is conveniently located on County Line Road between North Cleveland Avenue and North West Street. The new Westerville location can be found at 385 County Line Rd. W. Ste. 210 Westerville, OH 43082. But you don’t have to wait until January to get your orthodontic treatment started. You can make an appointment with Dr. Shirck today. Dr. Shirck proudly serves patients throughout New Albany, Pataskala, Westerville, Sunbury, New Albany, Alexandria, Granville, Johnstown, Newark, Reynoldsburg and Blacklick, OH.
Westerville Shirck Orthodontics Services Will Include:
- Traditional Braces– Bracket and wire braces.
- In-Ovation Braces– Self-ligating braces system that provides faster results with fewer (not to mention shorter) office visits.
- Clear Braces– Clear and ceramic brackets and wires braces that they blend in with your teeth.
- Invisalign and Invisalign Teen – Clear, custom-made aligners instead of brackets and wires.
- Incognito Braces (Lingual Braces)- Custom made brackets affixed to the inside of your teeth instead of the outside.
- WildSmile Brackets– Specially designed brackets that come in a variety of fun shapes including stars, hearts, soccer balls, footballs, flowers, and Super-Diamonds.
New Shirck Orthodontics Office in Westerville, OH 43082
Shirck Orthodontics is excited to bring their quality and comprehensive orthodontic services to Westerville families. If you need orthodontic consultation or treatment, contact Dr. Shirck today. Shirck Orthodontics restores smiles throughout New Albany, Pataskala, Westerville, Sunbury, New Albany, Alexandria, Granville, Johnstown, Newark, Reynoldsburg and Blacklick, OH. You can find the new Westerville location at 385 County Line Rd. W. Ste. 210 Westerville, OH 43082.
Comments Off on New Westerville Shirck Orthodontics Office Opening in January 2015!
October 10, 2014
Most people wouldn’t think to associate the glitz and glamour of Hollywood with orthodontic treatments. However, having straight teeth is just as important to the rich and famous as it is to everyone else. In fact, many celebrities have chosen to get adult braces. While being in the spotlight may motivate the famous to get the orthodontic treatment they need, you don’t have to be famous to want a red carpet-worthy smile. Whether you are considering stainless steel, ceramic, clear aligners or lingual braces, rest assured that you are not alone in seeking orthodontic treatment to correct your teeth. These stars didn’t wait to get the treatment they needed and neither should you. Since most orthodontic treatments take between a year and a half to two years to complete, you should get started today by making an appointment with Dr. Shirck of Shirck Orthodontics. Dr. Shirck proudly serves patients throughout New Albany, Pataskala, Westerville, Sunbury, New Albany, Alexandria, Granville, Johnstown, Newark, Reynoldsburg and Blacklick, OH.
Stars Who Wore Braces
- Country star Faith Hill once rocked her set of braces at the Grammy Awards.
- In 1999, Gwen Stefani started wearing braces as a style choice.
- In 2002 at age 40, A-list actor Tom Cruise wore clear braces with ceramic brackets while promoting his film Minority Report.
- At 61, Academy Award-winning actress Faye Dunaway wore braces and followed up with a new set of veneers.
- The 2004 American Idol winner Fantasia Barrino wore braces for over a year in 2008 to correct her smile.
- Child star Dakota Fanning has worn several retainers and multiple sets of braces over the years including headgear that she once wore on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno.
- Superstar Miley Cyrus and Princess Kate Middleton opted for lingual braces which fit discreetly behind the teeth.
Braces in New Albany and Pataskala, OH
Study after study has shown the importance of a healthy and confident smile. No matter what age you are or how popular you are, we all want a beautiful smile. You shouldn’t let anything keep you from your best possible smile either. Make an appointment with Dr. Shirck today to get your smile consultation. Shirck Orthodontics has offices located in New Albany and Pataskala that provide services to patients throughout Westerville, Sunbury, New Albany, Alexandria, Granville, Johnstown, Newark, Reynoldsburg and Blacklick, OH.
Comments Off on Famous Faces with Braces
March 26, 2014
Are you an adult who’s thinking about getting braces? Some adults are uncomfortable with the idea because of the associations a lot of us have about what braces look like and the age of orthodontic patients—we think of teenagers wearing braces with metal brackets and wires.
But the truth is that traditional braces aren’t the only available option. What’s more, close to half of all patients receiving orthodontic care today are adults. With so many other adults receiving treatment with braces, you don’t have to sideline your dream of a healthier, straighter smile.
At Shirck Orthodontics, we have two options that will appeal to adult patients from Westerville, New Albany, and Pataskala.
One of those options is clear braces. Clear braces use brackets and wires, but they’re much less noticeable than traditional braces. What’s more, braces that use brackets and wires are an excellent choice for patients who need more advanced orthodontic care.
Patients who are only looking for cosmetic help will benefit from care with Invisalign. Treatment with Invisalign is even more discreet than with clear braces. That’s because it uses clear trays instead of brackets and wires. On top of this, patients can take their Invisalign trays out to eat and to brush and floss. As a result, you can enjoy all the foods you love and take better care of your teeth.
Do you have questions about clear braces or Invisalign? Call Shirck Orthodontics to schedule a consultation appointment. We’ll be happy to assess your situation and recommend a treatment plan designed around your needs. We serve patients from Westerville, Sunbury, New Albany, Alexandria, Granville, Johnstown, Newark, Blacklick, Reynoldsburg, and beyond.
Comments Off on Adults and Braces