Most people wouldn’t think to associate the glitz and glamour of Hollywood with orthodontic treatments. However, having straight teeth is just as important to the rich and famous as it is to everyone else. In fact, many celebrities have chosen to get adult braces. While being in the spotlight may motivate the famous to get the orthodontic treatment they need, you don’t have to be famous to want a red carpet-worthy smile. Whether you are considering stainless steel, ceramic, clear aligners or lingual braces, rest assured that you are not alone in seeking orthodontic treatment to correct your teeth. These stars didn’t wait to get the treatment they needed and neither should you. Since most orthodontic treatments take between a year and a half to two years to complete, you should get started today by making an appointment with Dr. Shirck of Shirck Orthodontics. Dr. Shirck proudly serves patients throughout New Albany, Pataskala, Westerville, Sunbury, New Albany, Alexandria, Granville, Johnstown, Newark, Reynoldsburg and Blacklick, OH.
Stars Who Wore Braces
- Country star Faith Hill once rocked her set of braces at the Grammy Awards.
- In 1999, Gwen Stefani started wearing braces as a style choice.
- In 2002 at age 40, A-list actor Tom Cruise wore clear braces with ceramic brackets while promoting his film Minority Report.
- At 61, Academy Award-winning actress Faye Dunaway wore braces and followed up with a new set of veneers.
- The 2004 American Idol winner Fantasia Barrino wore braces for over a year in 2008 to correct her smile.
- Child star Dakota Fanning has worn several retainers and multiple sets of braces over the years including headgear that she once wore on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno.
- Superstar Miley Cyrus and Princess Kate Middleton opted for lingual braces which fit discreetly behind the teeth.
Braces in New Albany and Pataskala, OH
Study after study has shown the importance of a healthy and confident smile. No matter what age you are or how popular you are, we all want a beautiful smile. You shouldn’t let anything keep you from your best possible smile either. Make an appointment with Dr. Shirck today to get your smile consultation. Shirck Orthodontics has offices located in New Albany and Pataskala that provide services to patients throughout Westerville, Sunbury, New Albany, Alexandria, Granville, Johnstown, Newark, Reynoldsburg and Blacklick, OH.