Orthodontics in Utica for Beautiful, Straight Smiles
The appearance of your smile is an important asset to how you feel about yourself and how others view you. Unfortunately, many are living with an unattractive smile due to misaligned teeth. Now, patients of all ages can get a straight, beautiful smile with orthodontics in Utica. Dr. Jeffery Shirck is certified in an array of orthodontic treatments. At Shirck Orthodontics, we offer more than just traditional braces. We offer the most preferred and advanced treatments available. We will help you find the treatment that meets your needs and personal preference.
Choose from the Best Advancements in Orthodontics
When many people consider braces, they often believe they are only for young children. This could not be further from the truth. It is never too late to straighten your teeth. The alignment of your teeth causes many implications in your life. Not only does a misaligned smile cause you to feel self-conscious, but it can also impact your oral health and quality of life.
Misaligned teeth make oral hygiene harder. As a result, you become more prone to tooth decay and gum disease. Not to mention, a poor bite can make chewing difficult. By correcting the alignment of your teeth and bite, you will promote a lifetime of oral health while increasing your confidence and quality of life.
When it comes to braces, many people are not comfortable with traditional braces, especially teenagers and working adults. We understand your concerns. After evaluating your alignment, we will learn more about your preferences and concerns. This allows us to create a customized treatment plan to straighten your teeth while keeping your personal preferences in mind.
As a leader for braces in Utica, Dr. Shirck offers several options to get a straight smile, including:
- Traditional Braces: Using metal wires and brackets, traditional braces can be used on all patients to straighten the teeth. As the most affordable option, metal braces are also effective for treating minor and complex alignment and bite issues.
- In-Ovation Braces: This 3M self-ligating system puts a unique spin on traditional braces to shorted treatment time. Instead of using traditional elastics, special clips are attached to the brackets to streamline the treatment process.
- Clear Braces: Instead of using metal wires and brackets, clear braces are made from ceramic that matches your enamel color. This provides you with the same high-quality results of traditional braces without the noticeable appearance of metal. The ceramic allows the brackets and wires to blend in with your teeth for a more sophisticated treatment.
- Invisalign: Invisalign is the perfect treatment for busy adults who need a discreet treatment. Clear, plastic aligners are worn over the teeth to move them into position. The aligners are virtually invisible while adding a decreased treatment time that is more convenient.
- Invisalign Teen: For teens who are concerned about the appearance of braces, we also offer Invisalign for teens. The clear aligners provide teens with the confidence they need to continue smiling brightly throughout their treatment.
- Incognito Braces: By attaching braces to the inside surfaces of the teeth, you benefit from a less noticeable treatment. While many question their comfort, you can rest assured irritation to the tongue is minimal due to specialized techniques to ensure the ideal placement of the brackets.
- WildSmiles Brackets: Your child’s wild side can shine through with WildSmiles Brackets. Specially designed brackets allow your child to choose from brackets that meet their individual interests, such as sports, stars, or hearts. The braces use the same method as traditional braces, but put a fun spin on the appearance of the brackets.
Transform Your Smile Today
When it comes to your family’s smiles, nothing is more important that the health and appearance of the teeth. Unfortunately, most people are not born with straight teeth. We will help your family achieve beautiful, healthy smiles with the orthodontic treatment that best meets their needs and preference.
After performing an initial consultation, we will discuss your treatment options and what each treatment includes. We will ensure the treatment plan meets your lifestyle and orthodontic needs before you commit to treatment.
If you are ready to benefit from a lifelong, beautiful smile, contact Shirck Orthodontics today to schedule your consultation.